- Each order will have 20 minutes for the user to make payment. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled and the user have to restart the operation.
- Do not enter sensitive words in remarks, such as: purchase USDT, EzcoinPro, otherwise the service provider will return the payment.
- User must use own bank card for the payment of USDTPay. Payment on behalf will not be accepted in order to avoid the situation where the payment voucher and the account cannot be verified, resulting in loss of asset.
- USDTPay currently only accepts RMB. Other fiat currencies are not accepted for the time being.
- USDTPay will charge a handling fee of 2%.
1.Login Exchange Account
（1）Enter the exchange mobile number.
（3）Click "Sign In"
2.Please read the risk notice and click [Read and agree]
3.After successful login, in upper left click "Me"
4.Click "Fund Information"
5.In my wallet page Click "Deposit".
6.Click "Buy Coin" at the top.
7. buy and deposit.
（1）Tips for buy and deposit:
- Before buy and deposit, read the instructions.
- User have 20 minutes to pay for each order, otherwise the order will be cancelled. Once the order is cancelled, the user must restart the operation.
- Each user can only open 2 active purchase orders. User must wait for the order to be cancelled after 20 minutes before open a new order.
- After the user completes the payment, he must remember to click to notify the service provider to receive the payment, otherwise the order will be cancelled and the funds cannot be received on time.
- It is recommended to do purchase and deposit at 09:00-23:00, because other times will affect the USDT credit time.
（2）Legal currency deposit amount: click Confirm Deposit after confirming the deposit amount, then the order will be formed. If you want to change the amount, you can go back and enter it again. This step can only be changed once.
（1）Before buy and deposit, read the tips for deposit coins.
（2）Enter the amount of legal currency deposit, for example: 1000 RMB
（3）click "Confirm Deposit“ after confirming the amount of deposit.
8. Payment page
（1）Users are advised to click on the menu in the upper right "Open in browser“
（2）Please confirm the amount of USDT purchased. This USDT amount is without deduction of handling fee.
The handling fee is 3.5 %
(Example: 70.82 USDT-3.5 % handling fee. The actual credited amount is 68.3413USDT)
（3）Click "Confirm USDT to Merchant".
（1）Enter the name of the payer: real name of the bank card.
（2）Click "Confirm purchase USDT and pay to merchant".
（1）Click for verification code“
（2）Enter the verification code obtained
（3）Click "View full payment method"
（1）Always check payment reminders before making a payment
（2）Copy bank account of service provider information and paste it into payment information.
（3）You can pay via online banking apps.
（4）Please enter the remark code provided by the platform, so that the service provider can quickly confirm. (Do not enter remarks for sensitive words, such as: purchase USDT, EzcoinPro, otherwise the service provider will return the original payment)
（5）After completing the payment, click the button of cash withdrawal service.
- If the payment incomplete, don't click this button to avoid loss of assets or unnecessary disputes.
(Note: The user must complete the payment within 20 minutes after reaching this payment page. If the payment has not been completed within 20 minutes, please return to the coin purchase page to reopen a new order, otherwise the assets will be lost)
10. Deposit and Withdrawal details
After received the USDT purchase, you can check it in the fund information or deposit details.
The USDT shown on the account is the amount after deducted 2% handling fee
11. Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I did not make payment to the service provider, but I quit the page for purchase and deposit.
Answer: Since the user has not paid, you can reopen a new order (provided that there are no 2 active orders).
Q: I have paid to the service provider, but did not / forget to click on "Remind service provider to collect money".
Method 1: If the user's order is still within 20 minutes, it is recommended to open a new order, and then enter this page to retrieve the previous order, and then check the transaction information, such as: the service provider is the same person, then you can click " Remind service providers to receive payments "and wait for USDT to be credited.
Method 2: If the user's order exceeds 20 minutes, the user must provide the payment voucher, the name of the payer, and the amount of money purchased to the customer service, the customer service will dock with the service provider.
Q: Why the order didn’t appear on the exchange account after I paid?
A: Because it is connected to an external platform, the third-party platform does not provide information about the failure of the order. Only if the order is successful (that is, USDT is received), the exchange's deposit details will show the order information.
Q: The order is not displayed on the exchange account. I don't know the status of the order. What should I do?
Answer: After completing the payment and reminding the service provider of any coin purchase transaction, if the USDT is not received within 30 minutes, you can consult customer service. (Except for orders formed between 23:00 – 09:00)